Thursday 12 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday

What a week! Hopefully I can actually keep my TILT going this year. What awesome things have been making me smile recently?


  • It was my kitty Scamper's 5th birthday yesterday. I didn't realise until today, but that means it's been almost 5 years since that little ball of fluff came into my life and made me deliriously happy. 
  • The Do Life Challenge. It's awesome, and I'm loving the forums. So many inspirational and interesting people. 
  • The cheeky glass of red I had last night. Yeah, one of my resolutions is not to drink on weeknights, but goddamn it was good! 
  • Getting a full 8 hours sleep last night for the first time in forever!
  • Finally getting some wedding stuff sorted - photographer, almost celebrant (hopefully), and invitations are so close to being done! YAY!
  • Sarah from SillyGrrl answered one of my questions about how she stays so fit and flexible doing aerial. It looks like stretching in front of the TV is a goer if I want to get bendy-flexy again.
  • Organising my 30th birthday party for Sunday. It's a kids garden party. There will be fairy bread and party hats. It will be awesome. 

What has been making you smile this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment