Week two of the Do Life Challenge didn't go as well as Week One. I'm good at starting things, but not the best at finishing them, which is something to work on.
The challenges for this week are below:
- Do something out of the ordinary for a stranger. Find a way to brighten someone's day. Pay for an elderly couple's meal at the restaurant. Give a homeless man a blanket. Volunteer. Compliment someone. Do something out of your way. Something, maybe, you've never done before.
This one was harder than I thought. Although I think I kind of got there. We have a homeless dude Anthony who sits in the lane near work. We'll chat every so often and I'll give him food or money or something, and just before Christmas I have him some food and a card and we had a good chat. He was saying that he would love to work part time in the gardening industry, as that's the only thing he could really handle. So this year I looked into whether there are any programs like that for homeless people. Unfortunately there isn't, but I did try! I haven't seen him since then, so hopefully that's a good sign.
- Do something else. Yep, that's (at least) two times this week, you'll be going out of your way.
- Reassess your pushups (or plank) today or tomorrow. And keep working them. There are pushup and plank plans all over the internet, or make up your own. Stick with it!
I didn't do it! I don't know why? I did try doing modified (girly push ups) and did 30 of them, but...meh.
- Reassess your goals. Where are you? How are you doing? Do you need to change anything?
- Intermediate/Advanced: 30 extra minutes of intense work like last week + 200 jumping jacks. (all at once or spread out)
- Write four things you did well. Every night before bed.
Also, it was my 30th this week! Sunday we had a kid's garden party. There were party hats.There were dogs in party hats. It was good.
Edit: my fonts are all over the place today. I don't know why?