Sometimes I plan on doing a Things I Love Thursday, but then I forget. And F*ck yeah Friday has a much nicer ring to it, yes?
Things that have been making me smile this week:
- The Butterfly Effect, my favourite band, are doing their final tour before the lead singer departs. Tonight is gig #1 (we're going to 2). Bring.It.On
- Going to the physio FINALLY for me knee. I have lots of IT band and other exercises to do and have to stay off it for a week, but this is progress
- Getting up to date with How I Met Your Mother and Game of Thrones (not running means I have a heap of time!). Joffery...oh dear.
- Launching a new project at work. It will be awesome.
- Home made baked potatoes with swanky cheese, great vegies, and a bit of salsa. Heaven on a fork.
- This picture right here. They told me I could be anything.
Have a great weekend!