[photo proof required for every single item!]
[each item worth one point unless otherwise stated]
- Policeman/woman in your town wearing a Do Life shirt (2 points) or holding a homemade Do Life sign (1 point).
- You sitting on or standing next to a tricycle with a racing bib on. In public. Bonus points for helmet and sunglasses.
- Statue in your town wearing Do Life shirt (2 points) or wearing a Do Life sign around its neck (1 point).
Ballerina pose during your next workout.
- The biggest chalk Do Life logo you can make. Outdoor basketball court?
- Screenshot of your longest walk/run of the week. (http://mapmyrun.com in case you don't know how to map a run yet. Or any other mapping/GPS device.)
- You holding your biggest excuse on a piece of paper while defeating the excuse.
- You holding the DVD of AIR FORCE ONE starring HARRISON FORD the BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME. Bonus point for your best Harrison Ford face. GET OFF MY PLANE.
- You in grocery store holding a pineapple and a watermelon. At the same time.
- Your super healthy grocery list.
- You ignoring a warning sign.
- You holding a "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" sign at the local library.
- You with 80+year-old. Both giving the peace sign.
- $18.87 in change.
- Picture of a homemade smoothie. Your hand must be in front of it giving a thumbs up.
- Recreate a famous picture/painting.
- You wearing seven shirts.
- You with as many other people holding Do Life signs. One point for every two people. 16 people = eight points. 100 people = 50 points.
- You wrapped in Christmas lights. And them turned on. I'm sorry. I know you JUST put them away.
- You in plank or pushup position. Outdoors.
- Picture of you finishing your toughest workout of the week. Or a re-enactment of your reaction upon finishing.
- Do Life Dog. (open to interpretation.)
- You at the most famous location in your town. Wearing Do Life shirt (2 points) holding Do Life sign (one point).
- You with an apple on your head with an arrow through it.
- You pointing to your city in an actual atlas.
- You in a music store rocking out.
- Do Life Cat. (open to interpretation.)
- You wearing your favorite sport's team's gear. Double peace sign.
- You holding a sign with how many minutes you worked out this week.
- You with someone named Richard. If your name is Richard, you with someone named Lauren. No cheating! ("they won't know his name is actually Bob...")
- You sitting in bleachers cheering on a game that's not being played.
- A homemade painting of your biggest goal. No deductions for lack of painting skillz.
- A lawyer's business card. Five bonus points if the lawyer's name is Larry.
- You standing beside a Ferrari.
- Picture of you on a treadmill. (2 points if the time is 30+ minutes and you appear to have actually done the 30 minutes.)
- You. In a boat.
- You on the top floor of a building.
- You high-fiving the grocery store cashier.
- You in a top-hat.
- You running in a top-hat
I enlisted the help of my housemate and did two of them tonight. One I'm still waiting on since I will probably do a harder workout this week, so here is one official one :)
#4 - Ballerina pose during your next workout.