Sunday 19 June 2011

30 before 30

Upon starting this blog, I really wanted to have something that made it worthwhile. It is just a random stream of conciousness (well, yes, kind of), or will it have a purpose (hopefully). Will it help me grow as a person? (ideally). Will it be interesting for others to read? (I'd like to think so. I don't though. Yet. Mwahaha).

Anyway, one of the things I like to read is people's lists of goals. What do they want to achieve with their lives? Have they achieved what they want to? Goals are very telling about a person. And since I am turning 30 in January next year, I figured I would list what I want to achieve by the time I'm 30. Some of them I have done, some I haven't, some I won't. Yet (I think yet is becoming my favourite word). So, without further ado, here it is, in no particular order: My 30 before 30(TM) .

New Goal

1. Go to a new country with a different culture and language
2. Learn another language
3. Run a half marathon
4. Learn to surf
5. Learn to sew (properly), as in take a sewing course.
6. Climb a palm tree
7. Go scuba diving
8. Swim with sharks
9. Travel around Australia
10. Go to Tasmania
11. Go skiing
12. See snow
13. Go to the Amazon
14. Get a degree
15. See the full moon over water (ideally a beach)
16. Live inner city
17. Go camping under the stars
18. See Macchu Picchu
19. Attend a High Tea, preferably with my mum.
20. Go to a gallery
21. Go to the Museum
22. Do the Oxfam Trail Walk
23. Have a stall at a market
24. Go to Canada
25. Buy a brand new car
26. Do Bikram or Hot Yoga
27. Do 10 chin ups/pull ups
28. See Rammstein Live
29. Go to New Zealand
30. Go to the Melbourne Comedy Festival

Here they are. My 30 before 30 list. More information to follow about what I've done and what I haven't done.

Isn't having a blog a wonderful time waster?

goals

No comments:

Post a Comment