These are some things that have been making me smile this week:
- Riding Susan. I'm really enjoying this bike. I feel safe and steady, and even managed to overtake someone! Granted she was grandma age. But sometimes you gotta take a win where you find it.
- I went to hot yoga for the first time last week and loved it! I haven't sweated that much in... Well, ever I think, but it was good. It felt very detoxing.
- On Sunday I was in the area so called a friend and went to a bar in the hills I've wanted to try for ages. Cider on a sunny day = win
- I went for my first run in three weeks last night. 8kms of slow awesomeness right there.
- My husband. It's been a stressful week and he's cooked and cleaned and been generally awesome <3
- Cats That Look Like Pinup Girls
- Ben Davis' book is being released on New Year's Eve. It's my birthday two weeks later. Just sayin'
- How good does this fruity Christmas tree look? Via pinterest
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and takes some time to think about the amount of awesome, no matter how small, in their lives. Have a great weekend xx