Friday 9 November 2012

F*ck Yeah Friday!

I've haven't done a F*ck Yeah Friday for a while, so without further ado, here are some things that have been making me thankful of late :-D


Photo: Hi Clean Eaters !
Hope that you are all having a Fantastic day :-)) x

  • Melbourne Cup public holiday means that this is a 4 day week. Since it was a Tuesday it really feels like it's a 3 day week. YES!
  • I joined the iPhone brigade. Expect instagrams and other iPhone-type stuff
  • I did chin ups for the first time in ages and hurt everywhere!
  • Obama won, and Romney lost. Even in Australia we're pleased with this result. 
  • Speaking of Obama, this story made me laugh
  • Gala's account of Hurricane Sandy was amazing
  • Good things are happening at work
  • I went for my first run in two weeks (and got thwarted by my dog who insisted on eating dead birds). Nevertheless, it was good
  • I'm on my way to doing splits again. It will happen by the end of the year
  • I've ridden by bike into work once this week and lived! Woohoo!
It has been a good week. I hope everyone else has had a good week too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment