Friday 27 July 2012

F*ck yeah Friday!



Because we all need a dose of internet love.

What's been making me smile lately?

  • Reading trashy books - the Shifter series by Rachel Vincent is rocking my world atm
  • Beautiful Melbourne winter days at the beach. Don't believe me? 

Sunny and 16 degrees. Don't mind if I do!
  • Going out for Spanish tapas with my mum and brother for her birthday, and seeing her delight at having churros for the first time!
  • Preparing for a presentation in front of 200 people (which is making me smile and want to wet myself in terror)
  • Drunken phone calls from old friends
  • Finger 11. Some of their songs make me cry, but such is life
  • Because I've also been reading 50 Shades of Grey (don't judge me), this tickled my fancy immensely:
Hahahaha!
via  http://iwastesomuchtime.com
What has been making you thankful lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment