Because we all need a dose of internet love.
What's been making me smile lately?
- Reading trashy books - the Shifter series by Rachel Vincent is rocking my world atm
- Beautiful Melbourne winter days at the beach. Don't believe me?
|Sunny and 16 degrees. Don't mind if I do!|
- Going out for Spanish tapas with my mum and brother for her birthday, and seeing her delight at having churros for the first time!
- Preparing for a presentation in front of 200 people (which is making me smile and want to wet myself in terror)
- Drunken phone calls from old friends
- Finger 11. Some of their songs make me cry, but such is life
- Because I've also been reading 50 Shades of Grey (don't judge me), this tickled my fancy immensely:
What has been making you thankful lately?