Friday 29 June 2012

F*ck yeah Friday

I've been meaning to post for a while, but my phone doesn't let me type any text or add any pictures to a post. Slight problem for a blogging site, yet?

 Anyway, it is high time for a F*ck Yeah Friday! What has been making me smile of late?


  • This keyring. At first just an innocuous little Nemo knock-off...



..but then you realise he has googly eyes! Cue hours of fun!


  • Tuesday night dumplings and ice skating with friends
  • Discovering the pull up machine at the gym
  • Realising that my sweet one month for $29 gym deal was the BEST idea ever!
  • Getting a good night's sleep. 7 hours of awesome
  • My friend starting a new job. Onwards and upwards!
  • Officially starting to fund-raise for the race. Only $50 for Red Cross so far, but from little things...
  • The truth in this picture:
From Facebook somewhere

 What little moments of awesome have made you smile lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment