Thursday 10 May 2012

Things I love Thursday

Well, it's been a while since I've showed some gratitude on the internet! Let's change that hey?

Things that are awesome:

  • Autumn in Melbourne. We missed the best of Autumn, but it is still insanely beautiful
  • Sticking to my training plans (both running and strength)
  • Eating relatively well and drinking relatively little (moderation people!)
  • Realising that work will be throwing some massive challenges at me and changing my mindset to make sure I rock them!
  • My new husband(!). Still a novelty :) 
  • Getting wedding photos from the photographer
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton. It's making my tram ride to work a joy
Crepe Myrtle in Autumn
Not my pic, but very similar to the colours atm
Bloody tree hugging hippies ;)


What's made you smile lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment