Friday 25 May 2012

F*ck yeah Friday!

Sometimes I plan on doing a Things I Love Thursday, but then I forget. And F*ck yeah Friday has a much nicer ring to it, yes?

Things that have been making me smile this week: 
  • The Butterfly Effect, my favourite band, are doing their final tour before the lead singer departs. Tonight is gig #1 (we're going to 2). Bring.It.On
  • Going to the physio FINALLY for me knee. I have lots of IT band and other exercises to do and have to stay off it for a week, but this is progress
  • Getting up to date with How I Met Your Mother and Game of Thrones (not running means I have a heap of time!). Joffery...oh dear. 

  • Launching a new project at work. It will be awesome.
  • Home made baked potatoes with swanky cheese, great vegies, and a bit of salsa. Heaven on a fork. 
  • This picture right here. They told me I could be anything.

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment