Friday 18 November 2011

Things I love...Friday?

It may be a little late, but sometimes you have to stop and think about the little things that make you smile. 

Things making me smile this week are: 
  • My best friend having an amazingly wonderful wedding! <3
  • Impromptu riverside ciders with friends
  • Eating well all week (it was only one cider!) and feeling good about it
  • Rediscovering The Living End. White Noise is a brilliant album!
  • Finally finishing of a task at work that has been lingering
  • Starting a new exercise challenge
  • Seeing my kitty gorge herself on fish (she can be fussy at times)
  • Knowing that I have many opportunities available and am very lucky
  • Summer weather
  • Bananas being cheap enough to buy again. Oh how I've missed them!
  • This: 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment