Thursday 3 November 2011

Things I Love Thursday

  • Scoring a perfectly fitting white deb/wedding dress for a Halloween gig.
  • Defacing said dress and dressing up as a corpse bride complete with wounds
  • Seeing one of my favourite bands at said gig!
  • Having a Halloween party with my wonderful housemates and tarting the house up evil style
  • Dressing as Flora, the Goddess of Spring because it's actually Beltaine in Australia on October 31st
  • Running 15kms for the first time in a long time
  • Deciding on some new fitness and health goals 
  • Purring kitties



Because I haven't really spoken to people about whether they are OK with their images in a blog, I'll only show you me, Bear Grylls, and those that can't actually be seen...



Can you pick which movie the cupcake one is from??

I love Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment