Friday 19 August 2011

Music to run to

Whenever I am feeling a little shitty, I like to listen to Disturbed. Whenever I am feeling awesome, I like to listen to Disturbed.

When I first started running I had just discovered Disturbed, and have very fond memories of running up my little hill in my pink t-shirt, most likely with a pink face to match.

This is one of my favourite songs: Indestructible

http://youtu.be/aWxBrI0g1kE

Yesterday I was very irrate on the way to work thinking of someone who was irritating me intensely, so I decided I would leave work on time so I could race home and go for a run while there was still some daylight, and therefore WITH MUSIC!! So I did, and it was good. Although I decided not to listen to Disturbed. What music do YOU like to run to?

No comments:

Post a Comment