Thursday 16 February 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Sometimes I forget to do this. And since it's been a week of varying awesomeness, here it is. Things I Love Thursday. Hooray!


  • Race 2 of the Super Sunset Series. 8km around the Tan. It was actually quite hard and I ran slower than I wanted to, but considering the knees, the heat, the lack of training this week and my mind frame, it was OK.
  • My friend Anna for cheering me on and being official race photographer
  • Our work website is up! Our Study Tour is up! Hooray!
  • A solid 8 hours sleep last night. Bliss.
  • Cheese bread and wine for Valentine's Day picnic
  • Coffee. 
  • My city. 
  • The awesome people I have in my life
  • This picture. I work in agriculture, and this picture just makes me giggle uncontrollably. 


No comments:

Post a Comment